This WORK CENTER SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This WORK CENTER SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (the owner or employee of a Servpro Franchise License) and Servpro Industries, INC with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "WORK CENTER SOFTWARE" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The WORK CENTER SOFTWARE includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Servpro Industries, INC in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply.
If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Servpro Industries, INC is unwilling to license the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Servpro Industries, INC grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on computers owned or rented by your Servpro franchise. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Servpro Industries, INC and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE, are owned by Servpro Industries, INC or its suppliers. This includes but is not limited to the layout, color scheme, HTML pages, source code, database schema, field definitions, table relationships, work flow management, application methodology and interface coding etc. The WORK CENTER SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not remove, alter, cover or deface any trademarks or notices on the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE. The WORK CENTER SOFTWARE may contain licensed materials from the ComponentOne Developer Toolkit. Portions Copyright © ComponentOne, LLC 1991-2006. All Rights Reserved. The WORK CENTER SOFTWARE may contain licensed materials from Telerik RadControls for WinForms. GUI powered by RadControls for Winforms © Telerik 2009.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE unless such derivative works are intentionally facilitated by the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Servpro Industries, INC.
5. Separation of Components. You may not separate any individual component of the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE for use on more than one computer unless expressly authorized to do so by Servpro Industries, INC.
6. Non-Circumvention: You may not bypass, modify, defeat or circumvent any of the functions or protections of the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE or any mechanisms operatively linked to the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Servpro Industries, INC and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Servpro Industries, INC nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Servpro Industries, INC IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
8. Limitation of Liability. Servpro Industries, INC's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Servpro Industries, INC or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Servpro Industries, INC or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
9. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE to a third party or other entity.
10. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
11. OEM Product Support. Product support for the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE IS provided by Servpro Industries, INC. For product support, please call Servpro Industries, INC. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided in the documentation.
12. Disclosure of Franchisee data. Work Order and related data will be transferred in both directions between the franchisee and Servpro Industries, INC. The Franchisee acknowledges that data regarding their business operations will be transferred to Servpro Industries, INC and stored for an indefinite period of time.
13. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Servpro Industries, INC or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this "Your Company" product, even if Servpro Industries, INC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
14. Severability. If any part of this EULA is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other parts will remain valid.
15. Termination. Without prejudice to any of its other rights, Servpro Industries, INC may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any of its terms. In case of such termination, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
16. Amendment. Servpro Industries, INC reserves the right to amend any of the terms of this EULA at its sole discretion by posting notice at servpronet.com, by email notification to an email address provided by you, by providing notice as part of the process in which you obtain upgrades/updates or by any other legally recognizable form of notice. If you do not agree to the amendment, you should promptly contact Servpro Industries, INC for instructions. Your continued use of the WORK CENTER SOFTWARE after the effective date of any such notice shall be deemed your agreement to be bound by such amendment.
17. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Servpro Industries, INC and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
Servpro Industries, INC
801 Industrial Blvd
Gallatin TN 37066
This message means you currently have the version of DryBook that uses the .NET 3.5 framework. In order to update to the latest version of DryBook, the existing application will need to first be uninstalled, then the newest version installed. This will ensure you have all the prerequisites installed and are able to launch the latest version of DryBook. Simply click the "Ok" button.
You will see a window requesting confirmation to uninstall the existing DryBook application that will look like this:
This window should only appear briefly as the update process will automatically click the Ok button for you within a moment or two of it being presented. There is no need to do anything at this step.
Following this, you may be presented with the need to install the .NET 4.0 framework if not already present on your computer. If this is the case, you will see the following screen:
Click the “Accept” button to continue with this prerequisite install. Depending on the security settings of your computer, you may receive an additional message asking if you will allow changes to be made to your computer by the .NET 4.0 installation. The window will look like the following:
Click “Yes” to continue. This part of the installation may take several minutes depending on your Internet connection speed.
Finally, you will be presented with the new .NET 4.0 based DryBook Desktop Client installation. Click “Install” to proceed.